7 Critical Actions to Take
in Case of Dimentia
Dementia vs. Alzheimers... What’s the Difference?
You can’t afford to miss this important upcoming session!
AT THIS EVENT YOU WILL LEARN:
• What is Dementia and how do you know if your loved one may have it?
• Diagnosis of Dementia, the stages, and early signs.
• Dementia risk factors, cardiovascular risk.
• Can Dementia be prevented? Are there different types of Dementia?
• Health and prevention, can physical exercise and diet help?
• What financial and legal concerns should be addressed today?
• HOW DEMENTIA CARE CAN drain your savings and what to do about it.
• What government benefits are available to pay for your care?
• What caregiving issues will you be facing?
• ACTION STEPS TO TAKE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!
Call Now to Reserve Your Seats (800) 815-3198
Tuesday, April 20th
6:00 PM, Room A&B
Healthy Living OKC
11501 N. Rockwell, OKC, OK 73162
CDC Guidelines will be followed for this event
No insurance products will be sold at this meeting, however, by attending you will have the opportunity to schedule a meeting with a licensed insurance agent at no cost to you.
* accessed on 9/30/2016. If you are unable to access the article(s) referenced above, please call 800-800-6004 to request a copy. | **The Pension Protection Act permits tax free distribution of fixed insurance products to fund qualified long-term health care strategies. | We are not endorsed by any government agency.